How many times have you missed a get-together because of a nasty breakout? A sudden eruption of pimples can disrupt your social life and ruin your peace of mind. And it is not only teens who struggle with acne and breakouts- adults, too, can be affected by the condition. But fret not because you can find the best cream for pimples’ removal and use it to get rid of the issues. From hormonal conditions to cosmetics use, you may experience acne due to many factors. A salon procedure or a new product could cause it just as easily. While it is advisable to find the root cause of the problem, you should invest in a safe and effective anti-acne cream at the same time too.
What causes pimples?
A substance called sebum, tasked with lubricating your hair and skin, can clog the pores of your skin when combined with dead cells. Bacteria, oil, and dirt can all contribute to pimples. Pimples are one of the most popular symptoms that characterize the onset of acne.
Pimples bother us because they affect our appearance, but they can often be more than that. For example, they can also be quite painful. This is why reducing and eliminating factors that can cause pimples is important. Acne could sometimes result from using new products, especially those with high oil content.
How to manage pimples?
While you cannot avoid pimples, you can reduce their chances of reappearing or leaving behind scars. You will need to invest in safe and effective anti-acne products. In addition, you should also keep a few things in mind to manage pimples and reduce the chances of scarring.
- Keep your skin clean: Wash your face twice a day with a gentle oil-controlling face wash. Make it a point to wash your face after exercise if you are prone to excessive sweating. Don’t go to bed with makeup, as it might further clog the skin pores.
- Find the right skin care products: Avoid using skin care products that contain oil. Go for water-based face moisturizers and products instead. Use non-comedogenic products which do not clog pores.
- Diet and exercise: Eat a well-balanced diet and avoid junk food. Try yoga and meditation techniques to reduce stress.
- Keep your hands off your face: Touching the face can transfer bacteria from your hands to the skin. Popping pimples, while tempting, can delay the healing process and increase the chances of scarring and hyperpigmentation.
- Use sunscreen: Exposure to sunlight will cause tanning and may also aggravate your acne. Use an oil-free sunscreen or a water-based moisturizer with sunscreen to protect your skin.
- Care for your hair: Improper hair care can also affect the skin on your face and eventually aggravate your acne. Excess oil in the hair or scalp, particularly for people with oily hair, can lead to acne on the forehead. Regularly washing the scalp with the best shampoo in India can help you get rid of the problem.
How to choose the best cream for pimples and acne?
If you have pimple-prone skin, you should be extremely careful about the products you apply to your face. Check for non-comedogenic, skin-safe products. Wash your face twice daily with an oil-free cleanser. However, do not wash your face not more than twice a day or else it may irritate your skin.
The best cream for pimples would be one that is not only oil-free but also made of natural and toxin-free ingredients. Mamaearth’s products offer gentle solutions for acne-prone skin that can heal with faster recovery and reduce scarring. Ideally, you should look for skin care products that contain active ingredients like niacinamide and salicylic acid. While niacinamide strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier and repairs damage, salicylic acid helps exfoliate the skin cells to prevent pores from clogging.
Mamaearth’s Anti-Acne Kit offers the best cream for pimples, which fights acne and pimples by controlling excess oil on your skin. This brand offers ‘Made Safe Certified’ toxin-free, natural products that can help with acne treatment.
Acne can be treated!
Dealing with acne needs a regular skincare routine as well as patience. Once it surfaces on your skin, a pimple may take anywhere from a few days to a couple of months to clear up completely. Without treatment, it may take longer for acne to clear up, and they may leave behind scars.
Mamaearth’s Anti-Acne Kit can help you have flawless skin again with the Goodness of Nature.
Each product is toxin-free and has no harmful chemicals. Follow the easy steps of face wash, application of oil-free cream, and finally, the serum that helps prevent excess oil production. The products contain active ingredients like Niacinamide, Tea Tree Oil, Neem, and Apple Cider Vinegar. The kit is alcohol-free, suits all skin types, and has no toxins like silicones, mineral oil, parabens, etc.
For persistent or recurring breakouts that do not improve even with regular anti-acne treatment, it is best to reach out to a dermatologist who can prescribe the specific products required for your condition. Timely treatment can prevent flare-ups and also help avoid unseemly scars.
Remember, healthy skin results from healthy habits, diet, and exercise. Pimples, which are fairly common among teenagers and adults, can be treated with the right products. Don’t stop the treatment once you start seeing results. Staying consistent with your skin care regimen is the most important step towards healthy, glowing skin!
Which is the best shampoo in India?
We will take a detour here. Cleansing your scalp regularly with the best shampoo is just as important as following a personalized skincare routine. We thus recommend investing in good quality hair care products and creating a hair care routine. Plus, excess oil from your scalp can get to the face, forehead, and back to cause some more pimples. You should thus wash your hair twice or thrice a week to remove the excess oil from your scalp and thus reduce the chances of getting acne
Mamaearth offers a range of shampoos to cover issues like hair fall, dandruff, and dull and weak hair. Ranked among some of the best shampoos in India, these hair care products will keep your scalp clean and free from irritations. Opt for a shampoo with natural ingredients like tea tree oil, which will gently work on the scalp to remove excess oil and control dandruff.