Your wedding day is a day to celebrate your love for each other and your family. But it’s just as important that you look your best and feel stunning on this special day. Therefore, invest wisely in a pre-wedding skin care regimen to attain healthy and glowing skin on your wedding day. Keep the worries of acne breakouts, dry patches, or dullness at bay, and embrace tightened, toned, and moisturized skin!
Wearing makeup can help enhance your look on your big day, but the healthy skin glow comes from within. It is better to start taking care of your skin early in the year, rather than letting it get worse later on.
Almost every bride-to-be skips the most basic of beauty treatments, but it’s not too late to go all out. If you’re feeling indecisive about which bridal treatment is right for you and your skin type, we’ve listed the best facials before the wedding below and how they can transform you into a flawless bride.
Lotus Professional offers the best facials before the wedding, ensuring that your skin is looking flawless:
1. Skin Whitening Facial Kit:
Lotus Professional Bridal Glow Skin Whitening Facial is an effective way to lighten your skin tone. It has natural ingredients that help reduce the amount of melanin in your skin.
- It helps in reducing the melanin content of the skin.
- It helps in reducing fine lines, age spots, and scars.
- It lightens the skin making it appear evenly toned.
- It can also help with sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration.
Skin Brightening Facial Kit:
2. Lotus Professional Bridal Glow Skin Brightening Facial is a perfect option for achieving youthful radiance.
- It provides the skin with much-needed hydration.
- It improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dullness.
- It makes the skin radiant with a youthful glow.
- It helps in deep cleaning and detoxification of the skin,
- It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It improves the skin’s texture leaving it smooth and baby soft.
Benefits of Bridal Glow Facial:
- It accelerates the skin’s natural regeneration process by activating basal skin cells that make the skin look radiant.
- Helps with the hyperpigmentation and dark spots, while enhancing the complexion giving you the perfect bride feels! [READ: 13 Latest Wedding /Bridal Mehndi Designs Of 2021]
Gold particles help in repairing the skin cells from without as they can easily permeate into the deeper layers of your skin. Its benefits are:
- It lightens the skin tone.
- It prevents sun damage.
- It boosts collagen production.
- It heals acne.
- It slows down the process of aging.
It is the time when your skin needs extra attention and care. To attain that healthy bride glow, Lotus Professional provides the best facials before the wedding. However, these extra tips can help you achieve a better result:
1. Start Prepping in Advance: Whether you’re planning a big wedding or an intimate affair, you’ll want to start prepping months in advance—most experts say six months before your wedding day is a good place to start.
2. Begin a Daily Beauty Regimen: Be sure to begin a daily beauty regimen that includes exfoliating, cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. It’s easy to fall into the trap of over-washing your face when you start exfoliating and cleaning it so much. But this will only leave your skin dull. When you cleanse properly and remove dirt from your pores, your foundation or makeup stays on longer, looks less caked on, and gives you a more vibrant complexion.
3. Protect your Skin from Sun Damage: Direct sun exposure can cause skin conditions like hyperpigmentation and sun spots. It is crucial to protect your skin from the sun, apply your SPF 20-30 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
4. Keep Yourself Hydrated: Hydration is important for achieving that healthy glow on your skin. Drink plenty of water, it flushes out toxins from your body.
5. Do not Skip Moisturizer: Your skin should be hydrated at all times, you can use Lotus Professional Retemin Plant Retinol +Vitamin C Brightening Boost Crème. It is one of the best body moisturizers for dry skin in India, It helps seal in moisture and nourishment and helps in healing the skin.
6. Eat Clean: You are what you eat so is your skin. Healing the skin from the inside out is adopting a real, whole foods diet and lifestyle. Consider taking supplements to provide your body with the nutrients it needs.