This is the most loved North Indian breakfast and is favorite among street food lovers. Bedmi Puri with Aloo ki Sabzi is filling, Spicy, yummy and delicious special puri (bedmi puri) served with potato gravy. Enjoy this quick and easy North Indian style aloo sabzi with hot puris.
.Let’s Check Bedmi Puri with Aloo Rasedar Sabji Recipe
How To Make Bedmi Aloo Recipe
Bedmi aloo is potato gravy in Indian style. This no onion no garlic recipe has thin but flavourful gravy.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Also Read: Drumstick Leaves Dal Recipe
Ingredients List For Bedmi Aloo
· 2 Cups Potatoes Boiled
· ½ Tsp Cumin Seeds
· ½ Tsp Coriander Seeds Slightly Crushed
· ½ Tsp Fennel Seeds
· 1 Dry Red Chilli
· 1 Green Chilli
· 1 Cup Of Tomato Puree
· Turmeric Powder
· 2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
· 1 ½ Cups Of Water
· 1 Tsp Amchur Powder
· ½ Tsp Garam Masala
· Chopped Coriander Leaves
Method To Make Bedmi Aloo
- Peel the boiled potatoes as they are cool and smash them roughly into chunks.
- On medium heat, pour oil into a heated pan. Add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds & dried chili.
- After they crackle add the green chilli.
- Add tomato puree. Cook tills its thick & oil releases from its sides.
- Now add red chili powder, salt, and turmeric powder. Cook this for one minute.
- Add in the mashed potatoes, Peas & water. Simmer this for about 5 minutes.
- Add garam masala powder and amchur.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves and serve with hot bedmi puris.
How To Make Bedmi Poori
Bedmi Aloo is best enjoyed with this Crispy Urad Dal Puri
Preparation time: 4 hour
Cooking Time: 20 min
Also Read: Restaurant Style Chicken Angara Recipe
Ingredients List For Bedmi Puri
- ¼ Cup Of Split Urad Dal
- ½ Tsp Fennel Seeds
- ½ Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 ½ Cups Of Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 Tbsp Suji
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
Method To Make Bedmi Puri Recipe
- To make Pithi/paste, wash the urad dal very well. Soak it in water for about 4 hours.
- Drain the water and grind the soaked dal with cumin seeds, green chili, and fennel seeds.
- Keep this semi-coarse paste aside.
To make Bedmi Puri: [Buy Puri dabba]
- Mix all together- whole wheat flour, salt, suji, red chili powder, and salt.
- Add Pithi/paste and mix it well using the fingertips.
- Using little water at a time Knead the stiff but smooth dough.
- Cover & keep it to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Knead the dough again to make it a little smoother. Divide into 20 balls and roll into puris.
- In a pan heat the oil on medium flame. Fry puris one at a time till golden brown.
- Serve hot with Bedmi Aloo
Follow me on Pinterest
Hope you liked Bedmi Puri with Aloo Rasedar Sabji Recipe. Do leave your valuable feedback below!
***This post is powered by Blogchatter. I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z – 2022