We women can be versatile and creative to the word’s literal meaning! Like, a female can actually create an exquisite recipe with just bread, and she can even style a single Kurti in multiple ways to create a new look each time. Isn’t it amazing? We are sure you don’t need any guidance here. But still, if you want to try some new ideas to pair your favourite Kurti with fantastic women bottom wear, then keep reading for details.
- With skinny leggings – One of the many creative ways to give your Kurti a unique look is by styling it with skinny leggings. Today, you get them in multiple colours, patterns and designs. So, match it with a shade on your Kurti and be ready to look slim and sexy in this minimal styled look.
- Kurti with a palazzo – There is nothing more comfortable than pairing your Kurti with nice, comfortable palazzo pants. It can be in pure cotton or rayon or any other material, but yes, the lovely flair below the Kurti adds grace to your walk and stars to your personality.
- Kurti with pants – Ok, so by pants, we mean pencil or cigarette shaped pants or simply the regular fitted one that you get online. As long as these match or contrast with your Kurti, you can try them together. And yes, you’ll need to make a note of the compliments you received on this look later.
- Kurti with sharara pants – If you want to make your Kurti look a bit more fascinating or wear it to a party or event, then don’t think twice before pairing it with one of the most glamorous women bottom wear – the sharara pants! They can uplift any Kurti, and you’ll look party-ready in mere seconds. [READ: Aroma Leaf PARTY GLOW Facial Kit Review]
- Kurti with denim — Denims bottom wear can be your go-to fashion hack on all occasions. Even with Kurtis, you can trust the denim jeans with closed eyes. Even if you just have the basic jeans in blue, black or white, you can pair your Kurti (of any colour) over it, and it will still look fabulous! Don’t believe us? Try and let us know how you look in kurti styled with this type of women bottom wear!
- Kurtis with long skirt – Another creative way to style your Kurti is by pairing it with just a long skirt. And if the skirt is a bit worked, it looks even better. You can wear your Kurti with a skirt on festive occasions and even at parties to display an extraordinary fashion collection you own!
We bet you have all of these women bottom wear in your wardrobe to come in handy Whenever you require them to pair with your Kurti. But, if not, then don’t delay and get them immediately. After all, you never know when you’ll want to flaunt them with your Kurti and create an iconic look!