Navratri is an Indian festival celebrated widely for nine nights to worship Goddess Durga. Indians celebrate this Navratri by playing Raas Garbha and Dandiya. And of course, vibrant and fashionable Navratri dresses are a must-have. The trend and charm for the traditional Navratri chaniya choli can never fade, but Mix and Match outfit ideas for Navratri are also being considered for comfortability. You can find cute women’s clothing to try these great combinations and rock your garbha look
Let’s discuss some Trendy Ways to Mix and Match Outfits for Navratri [READ: The Nine (9) Colours Of Navratri 2021]
1. Denim Shirts & Lehenga
Navratri lehenga choli has always been in fashion to celebrate this vibrant festival. But have you ever thought of changing the style? Well, if you are the one who doesn’t want to miss the traditional charm of the attire, this look is definitely a must-try for you! Pair your western denim shirt or a denim jacket over a white shirt with a traditional Navratri skirt to create a fusion Navratri look. [READ: How To Wear 9 Colours Of Navratri 2018 In The Most Trendy Way!]
2. Long Sleeve Blouses & Dhoti Pants
Dhoti pants with women’s long sleeve blouses are a very stylish yet comfortable option. Just pick your any old dhoti pant from the wardrobe and team it with a crop top or long sleeve blouses and you are ready to rock the new Navratri look.
3. Asymmetric Hem Plain Maxi Dress & Ethnic Oxidized Jewelry
Asymmetric dresses are quite trending these days and can also be easily paired with Oxidized Silver – Jewelry Sets. This Navratri fashion is quite comfortable, trendy and can be adorned well by any age. [READ: How To Wear 9 Colours Of Navratri 2019 In Bollywood Style]
4. Peplum Kurti & Wide-Leg Pants
Want to go super stylish this Navratri? Consider Wide-Leg Pants or palazzo pants. Pair it with a Peplum Kurti or a ruffle top for a rocking fusion Style for the coming season of dandiya and Navratri. [READ: Navratri 9 Days Colours | Latest Dresses To Wear For Navratri Colors 2020]
Here Are Some Not To Forget Makeup Tips For Navratri!!!
- Always prefer wearing heavy neckpiece, earrings, makeup with plain outfits. But at the same time don’t overdo and keep it comfortable.
- Adorn a big Bindi to always add an extra charm.
- Wear minimal and waterproof makeup for Navratri.
- Always keep basic and must have in wardrobe ready to mix and match well. Like a black top, white shirt, dhoti pants, denim jacket, oxidized jewelry, etc.
- Always tie back your hair or do some latest braids to be comfortable and sweat free on garbha nights.