An inverted triangle body shape (athletic) has wider shoulders compared to the hips & lower body. It is important to learn styling tips for inverted triangle outfits to enhance your body features. Women with inverted triangle body shape must well balance their chest, back and shoulders, with slim lower body to look more confident and happy.
How to Dress an Inverted Triangle Body Shape: A Style Guide
Look for wholesale women clothing for find all types of patterns, designs, and styles.
Women looking for shirts for Inverted Triangle Body Shape can emphasize on their waistline, balance bust area along with the hips.
- Wrap tops having flare just below the waist is great way to add curves.
- V-necks, Strapless tops, Dark-colored tops and tailored tops should be considered to add a smaller body illusion.
- Open collars and necklines or anything with vertical line works well.
For inverted triangle body type dress, choose to minimize shoulders, Highlight legs and define the waist.
- Choose A-line or straight lines Dresses that flatter for wide shoulders. This creates an illusion of proportionate upper body.
- Add any sort of Detailing like jewelry, sparkles, belt, and patterns, should be added around your hips to draw all attention away from your upper body.
- Dresses for inverted triangle body type are a great option. Flaunt your sexy legs in a Mini-dress. While, maxi dress can also be a great option. Wear it with a belt or any tightening around your waist for definition.
- Also bodycon dresses will help to accentuate any imbalance between your top and bottom.
Inverted triangle body shape women have sexy legs. Wear Pants for an inverted triangle body type to show off your best asset. Flaunt it with a pant that can well balance the shoulders & also refine your upper body.
- Consider bootcut, Flared pants, wide-leg styles having side pockets. They tend to add up the volume and also balance your upper body.
- The top-heavy figure is even more emphasized with Skinny jeans.
- Wear Bright colored, patterned pants, boyfriend jeans to draw attention to the lower body.
- Skirts make the best way to balance the inverted triangle body shape.
- Culottes and palazzo pants also make an amazing way to style inverted triangle body shape.
Accessories play a very important role for an inverted triangle body type. Take care while adding Accessories to create a great look.
- Wear bracelets & rings to draw the attention to your hips
- Carry a Handbag in your hand. this helps to draw attention to your lower body
- Always opt for statement shoes to get all eyes to your legs, like wedges, bright sneakers, platform heels, etc.
- Avoid Statement necklaces, large earrings, chokers, that tend to draw attention to the upper body.
” I am taking my Alexa rank to next level with Blogchatter ”. #MyFriendAlexa #jayshreewrites #blogchatter