There has never been a better time to become a personal trainer than now. The fitness industry is estimated to be worth close to $100 billion currently. Having the necessary qualifications is good, but being a cut above the rest is even better. The Platinum Training Course Package from our institution is a sure way of getting you there.
Why a Diploma?
After completing our course, you gain plenty of advantages. Some of which are:
- International Recognition
With the Personal Training Diploma Platinum Package, you get both the National Certificate of Fitness and National Diploma of Fitness. These are necessary if you want to work as a personal trainer in South Africa. All our courses are REPPSA endorsed, which is allowed in Europe, New Zealand, the UK, and Australia. Our ICE accreditation means that you can also put your expertise to use in Canada and the US.
- Holistic Training
We not only offer advanced training on fitness programs but incorporate other aspects as well. You have the option to take additional courses in Social Media Management, Entrepreneurship, and Life Coaching.
- Better career opportunities
You will not be restricted to the gym only. Other career opportunities include cruise ships, hotels, and online training. You can also be a business owner, given the entrepreneurship skills that you will gain.
How do I get started?
To enroll in the program, you will need the below:
- NQF level 4/ Grade 12 certificate. If these are not available, you must take a gym instructor course before taking the diploma program
- A valid South African ID or South African Passport if you are overseas.
How long does it take for me to get my personal training diploma?
The standard course takes about eighteen months to complete. It is dependent on how many hours you put in for each module. The modules for the course are as follows:
- Fundamental and Advanced Nutrition
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Coaching Disabilities in sport and exercise
- Training Special populations
- Exercise program design
- Physical Assessments
- Health Screening
- Entrepreneurship in the fitness industry
- Wellness Concepts in fitness
- Motivation Techniques
There are also additional courses available with the diploma. They include:
- Social Media Management
- Sports Psychology
- Online Bootcamp
- Group Instructor
- Life Coaching Certificate
- Sports Nutrition Diploma (UK)
The program is available in two learning modes:
- Online training where you get 24-hour access to the online learning portal. You can track your learning progress and see how much time you have left.
- Correspondence – you will receive all the learning resources needed to complete the course work. This option is available to those living in South Africa as all materials reach you by courier.
The program involves practical assessments before you get your diploma.
You will receive support from our student support managers while taking the diploma. They are available from 9 am to 5 pm every Monday to Friday. [READ: Sweat In Style: How To Look and Feel Good In Gym]
Trifocus Fitness Training Academy is accredited by ICE, CATHSETTA, and SAQA, with an endorsement from REPSSA. Sign up with us today and get your diploma and earn your share of the billions. [READ: The Cute Gym Essentials You Need This Spring]