We often associate jewellery with special memories. Some are gifts while some are what we treated ourselves to after we have paid our bills from our paycheck. Some are impulse buys while some are well thought-out buys. Some like to save up and buy classic jewellery that would still look great after decades. Some of us are more into buying what is on trend right now and live the moment. Nevertheless, jewellery always has a special place in our hearts. Like with everything else, there are few things that are must-haves in jewellery too.
- A statement necklace is something that can elevate the look of any outfit. Pick something that has some semi-precious stones to make it pop and draw attention.
- A simple 14K long chain is a staple on everyone’s wardrobe. You can add your favourite charms to chain to personalise it, and make it look cooler. Alternatively, you can also get multiple chains of varying length to get a layered look.
- A pair of glittering studs can go with anything in your wardrobe. It can look casual and at the same time, classy. You can also pair your studs with your office wear to create a more sophisticated look.
- Although a set of pearls is seen as something to wear for formal occasions, it is a timeless classic. It is never a waste of money to invest in one.
- Chokers give you an edgy look anytime you wear one. It is a great accessory if you are going for a party look.
- Are you thinking that you need to get engaged or married to get a gold ring? Think again! A simple gold ring on your finger can give your formal wear a more sophisticated look. It attracts attention to your hands and fingers when you are posing for pictures. A fancy looking ring gives a feminine look to you if you are going for a casual look. You can find the latest gold ring designs online and get yourself one in your size!
- A simple black dress can be elevated into such a look when you add a bold bracelet to it. Make sure it is glittery and you are sure going to catch someone’s eye with all that bling.
- A simple gold earring is a must in anyone’s jewellery collection. Rock it with a pair of casuals or formals. You can find quite a collection of simple gold earring designs with price Order one and treat yourself!
- Buy jewellery with your birthstone in it and wear it all year long to give everyone a bit more insight into who you really are! It can be a ring, earring, stud or a bracelet.
- Have something that was typically worn in the past few centuries. Jades, emeralds, and sapphires are calling you to pair them up with formal wear to give a rich and elegant look.
Whatever jewellery you buy, make sure it reflects your character. Never get something out of character else it will sleep for decades inside a box. Jewellery is something we develop an attachment to. Safeguard them for tarnish and maintain them with love!