The season of colours is here that will fill enthusiasm, colours and happiness into your life. This also brings about the worries about taking our kids skin and hair care during holi pre and post getting drenched in the colours. We all want to let our little one be safe, maintain their tender beauty even when they are all painted in vibrant hues and colours. This post will help with some very useful tips for your kids Hair and Skincare during Holi festival.
15 Holi Tips for Kids Skin and Hair Care
Pre- Holi Tips for Kids Skin and Hair Care
- You can massage your kid’s hair well with coconut, castor/olive oil. Also if your child has dry hair or dandruff problem, mix any of this oil with 5 drops of lemon. Let it stay on the hair for about 30 minutes & then you can let your kids run out to play with the colors.
- Make sure to tie your girl’s hair in a bun. For short hair, you can make two small ponytails.
- Dig into your kid’s closet to find the most comfortable clothes to cover their entire body. Don’t leave their any part exposed to the colours directly. You can also opt for fashionable and quirky Holi t-shirt
4. You must never make them wear denim/synthetic as holi playtime can be tough when they get socked in water.
5. Harmful colours or sun can cause harm to their body. Hence, make sure to apply oil to the entire body, yes also the eyelashes and earlobes.
6. Know your kid’s skin type to take better precautions. Use herbal gulal
7. Also, don’t leave their nails exposed. Cut if they have Long nails and paint with a thick coat.
8. Never let your child run on the wet floors.
9. Let your kid drink plenty of water to keep their body well hydrated and avoid drying.
Post- Holi Tips for Kids Skin and Hair Care
- Make them stand under lukewarm water for 10 minutes. This will help to leave all unnecessary colours.
- Gently massage & scrub to remove the all harmful chemicals from the kid’s body. Til oil can be used for best results.
- Never wash any particular area of the body very frequently to remove the holi colors. Over scrubbing can cause harm to the skin.
- For your little girls, gently loosen their tied hair & wash off. Make use of soft shampoo & hair conditioner.
- Apply moisturizer very well all over the body.
- Don’t leave them out in the sun after a bath.
So super-moms let’s celebrate this Holi in very happy and safe way!!
Do leave your views about 15 Pre & Post Holi Tips for Kids Skin and Hair Care!