Egg curry or Anda Curry is in the non-vegetarian food lovers’ hit list. It’s easy to make and a popular recipe made in different styles in most parts of India. This delicious egg curry is prepared with many aromatic spices that makes it popular among Dhaba food lovers. It tastes equally delicious with Roti, Nan, Kulchas, Jeera Rice or even simple Steam Rice.
Let’s Check Dhaba Style Egg Curry Recipe
How To Make Easy Dhaba Style Egg Curry
Preparation time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Makes 4 servings
Ingredients List For Dhaba Style Egg Curry
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Sliced Onion
- 1 Bay Leaves
- ½ Tsp Jeera
- 1 Red Chilli
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Cups Water
- Coriander Leaves
- Mustard Oil/ Any Vegetable Oil
Masala Paste For Egg Curry
- 1 Roughly Chopped Onion
- 1 Bay Leave
- ½ Tsp Jeera
- 2 Tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 Clove
- 4 Black Pepper
- 8 Flakes Of Garlic
- 2 Inch Piece Of Ginger
- 3 Green Chilies
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Chicken Masala
Grind all this to make a fine paste and keep it aside.
READ: Chicken Kadhai Recipe
Method To Make Easy Dhaba Style Egg Curry
- Heat a pan/ kadai. Add mustard oil and heat well.
- Add the boiled eggs, 2 pinches of salt and fry for 2 minutes on medium flame or until light brown.
- Keep the eggs aside and add some oil to the pan.
- Let it heat well, now add jeera, red chilli, and bay leaf till they crackle.
- Add sliced onions and fry on medium flame until golden brown.
- Its time to add your ground masala, turmeric, and salt!
- Fry this on medium flame till it starts leaving oil.
- Add water to this and wait for the boil on high flame. Reduce the flame to slow, add already fried eggs and half cover the lid.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes to let to simmer.
- Garnish this Indian style egg curry with coriander leaves and Serve this delicious hot curry with plain steam rice, jeera rice or rotis.