Mummy & Papa that’s what my Lil daughter calls her Nana-Nani. Since she is so attached to her grandparents, she hardly knows the difference between her parents and grandparents. Even they love to spend gala time with here, in spite of being so busy with daily work. They truly can make her happy anytime and get a smile on her face. I agree Grandparents & grandchildren truly share a very special bond of attachment and love.
So, yes I say- My Child’s Best Friend: Her Grandparents!
Grandparents definitely play a very essential role in child’s upbringing and play a unique role. I remember my childhood memories with my grandparents and still cherish them that gets a smile on my face.
“Do you remember your childhood days with Dada-Dadi Ji or Nana-Nani Ji, holding your finger to the nearest shop and buying our favorite wafer, chocolate, or toys? And all that without our parents’ permission. We got all that we wanted from our grandparents.
Sometimes my daughter (Mishti) is too stubborn upon eating chocolates, but at last, she gets it from her Papa (Nanaji) secretly by hiding it from me… he always supports her even in the most of her bad habits and pampered. Of course, delicious and yummy “Mummy ke haat ka khana”, stories and loads of grocery shopping with her is my kiddos favorite time.
We live in a nuclear family, but my parents stay just a kilometer away. This has helped me and my baby always be near our parents and share the love & bond.
Why I think My Child’s Best Friend: Her Grandparents?
- They are the perfect role model for my child.
- Grandparents can nurture you child with great love, care, and affection.
- Yes, they are the best story teller.
- I think grandparents are your child’s best friend, as they seem to enjoy even the little moments and thus create some special memories.
- Kids love to enjoy and play with their grandparents. Both are full of energy.
- Grandparents truly understand your kids in a very sensitive way for their experience. They even tend to enjoy my kids mischief. How calm can they stay, I wonder?
So, on September 10, 2017 I and my kiddo has planned to celebrate Grandparents Day with a secret movie plan and pizza party.
Happy Grandparents Day!!
I look forward to hear from you how would you celebrate Grandparents Day. Do share a selfie with your grandparents on Sept. 10, 2017 on Twitter or Facebook with #LoveJatao & tag @blogadda to win a goodie from Parachute Advansed.