It is not just you or me, who wants to look beautiful always. It is the desire of every woman who wants to look the most beautiful women to everyone. But when you want to look beautiful, you will have to take care of a lot of things and one important thing among them is choosing the right dress. Kurtis are very popular dress among the women these days, but while picking up some tunics, you will have to take a little care about your body type and what suits you. Not every woman will have an idea about their body shape and what to pick up.
Here are some tips that can help you How To Select Kurtis And Tunics As Per Your Body Type
- If you are an Apple shape woman, that means thin legs and large upper body, then you should pick up something that is going to create some illusion of a curvy waistline. You should go for more of cotton material and pick V-neck Try to pick up short kurti and pair it up with leggings. So your thin legs will draw the attention.
- If you are a Pear shaped, that means the lower part of the body is large and the upper part is thin. You can see that most of the Indian women are generally Pear shaped. You should choose some Tunics, which are attractive at the shoulders. A line Kurti is perfect for you. But make sure to choose some lighter shades while pairing it with darker bottoms. So, you got the logic here I guess. Darker colors make you look thin and hence dark bottoms. Square or boat neck would be apt for you.
- Are you a triangle shaped women, that means broad shoulder and chest part with thin lower part. You should choose Tunics, which draws attention to the lower part of your dressing. Do not go for boat necks and also no heavy work on the shoulder part. It would be good if you can go for some heavy work on the bottom and simple plain tops. That will draw attention towards the bottom part only.
- Are you a Rectangle shaped women, that means, you have a flat body with no curves at all. That means you will have to pick something that creates an illusion of curves. You can go for Anarkali style or frock style Kurti and pair it up with some skin tights. You should also choose sleeveless and light colors only. Having a good flare for the Kurta can be an added advantage.
- Are you an hourglass shaped women, that means, perfect upper body and lower body, with perfect waist shape? Then you are free to choose anything that you like and just one point to remember is just avoid loose fitting dresses like belt style Kurtas can be a good choice. Pair it with leggings or some skinny jeans to get that perfect look.
Choosing a perfect color and style can add glamour to you, but when you choose it according to your body shape can add much more beauty.