An IndiPass to #BergerXP Indiblogger Meet Mumbai happening on 11th February 2017 at Vivanta by Taj President gave me a sigh of relief. As this was my first event with Indiblogger and didn’t want to miss the chance! Thank you, Sujata Tawde for letting me know about this!
Indiblogger is a great platform for all bloggers and they come up with something new each time and this keeps inspiring all bloggers!
We were invited to know more about Berger Paints
who have launched “Berger Express Painting”
and its uniqueness in the market.
On entry, I was greeted with a very warm welcome by the Indiblogger team who gave a badge on showing the IndiBlogger pass. Met some jolly and new blogger friends & did lots of chit-chats, had delicious food and not to forget our selfies!
We headed towards the meet room where Anoop and Nihal took the stage. I met them for the first time and felt as if I already knew them, they were so friendly and lively team member.
We started with some warm up exercises- musical chair, Egypt dance moves, swimming moves and I won the game! Here’s a pic of my IndiCrew T-shirt gift.
In line, we got to see some BergerXP Ads and presentation
that was followed by a brief explanation from Mr. Chandranath Banerjee (Product Development Manager, Berger Paints)
He introduced us to the brand which Started in the year 1758 by Louis Berger and how it became an iconic brand in the market. Berger Paints also features in the list of Top 10 Paint Companies/Manufacturers by Economic Times. We also got to know many facts about the coloring world and the interactive Q & A session had few myths busted about painting listed below:
1. Painting my house is a very messy task
-BergerXP painting is a mechanized process and quite faster that any Traditional Painting
2. Workers didn’t do their painting work perfectly
-Well, it won’t be the issue with BergerXP. As all this work is undertaken by specially trained personnel.
3. I have a patient at home so can’t paint the home
– BergerXP painting is a Dust-free process since they have sanding machines that are vacuum-suction enabled.
4. The texture, color or finish is not as desired or told.
-They guarantee outstanding finish & texture on your home walls as it is done with the help of all professional Home Painting Tools
. Also, Berger paints have a revolutionary machine which can create your perfect mentioned shades and can generate huge shade combination with only five base colors.
5. I don’t have time to waste in asking for quotes from many painters.
-You just have to send an SMS XP to 56767.
Post all the talks, now it was time for some activity to get dirty to let us know about the painting tasks.
· We were separated into 4 teams and our First task was to clean the provided surface. Our team “Paint your imagination” got all set with the head gears, masks, hand gloves and sand papers to clean the surface. Our team Anu, Ekta, Amreen, Ekta, Bharat won for the great speed.
· Second round was all about colors, imagination, creativity, drawing, painting and good teamwork. We were introduced to many colorful and vibrant paints, primer, thinners and brushes by Berger Paints team. They gave us two topics to choose- Mumbai or Green Mumbai. Our team choose Mumbai and we started planning for the same. This took me back to my college days and the chaos to finalize was awesome. Finally, we settled for the picture idea and we decided to paint it in a brand color- pink & purple (my idea). We won this round as well!
This IndiBlogger event was so much fun and it all ended with a group photo and colorful memories.
So why choose Berger Express Painting?
Berger XP revolutionary process makes your house repainting a non-messy task in the fastest & clean manner and all this at no additional cost.
Do try and let us know your views on #BergerXP Express painting process!