Aloe vera plant is well known for its ant health and beauty benefits. It has multiple benefits for soothing and healing your skin. Let’s try 3 facial mask that has worked for me to treat the acne problem and also soothe the inflammation.
You can either buy Aloe Vera gel from store or make it yourself at home if you have a plant.
This lemon and aloe vera face mask also helps in skin brightening and fades dark spots or any acne scars.
How To Make Aloe & Lemon Facial Mask:
· Add 2-3 drops of lemon juice in aloe vera gel.
· Mash both well
· Apply on face & it massage lightly
· Avoid on the eyes.
· Rinse with lukewarm water after 20 minutes
· Pat dry and follow with moisturizer.
· Do this 3 times in a week.
2. Aloe & Honey Facial Mask
This face mask combines the anti-inflammatory benefits of aloe with the anti-microbial and moisturizing properties of honey for a powerful treatment that can soothe and calm your skin while fighting acne at the same time.
How To Make Aloe & Honey Facial Mask
· Take 1 tablespoon of both honey and Aloe Vera gel
· Mix them well
· Apply on the face and leave it for 15 minutes.
· Rinse with warm water.
· Pat dry & apply moisturizer, if needed.
3. Aloe, Milk & Sugar Facial Mask
Aloe, Milk & Sugar facial Mask has many benefits like it adds brightening effect, soothes acne, hydrates the skin & prevents acne.
How To Make Aloe, Milk & Sugar Facial Mask
· Take 1/2 tsp milk, 1 tsp sugar and mix till it gets dissolved.
· Add two tsp aloe vera gel.
· Apply on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
· Rinse with warm water to wash
· Towel dry and apply moisturizer.
Do leave your views on 3 Best Homemade Aloe Vera Gel Acne Facial Mask!!!