“Jaanu You Love Me No?” this cute and silly line makes my husband think about my new thought and demand.
1. Do chit chats while going to sleep and on bed.
2. Listen to my blogging things (do you remember, me doing that genuinely that many a times for your work?).
3. Help in keeping the house and kitchen neat and clean.
4. stop scolding my baby most of the times
5. Notice my blog, haircut, nail polish, new outfit or anything that I do to let you know. It’s all my hard effort to look even more pretty just for your that go unnoticed many a times.
6. Be connected to me throughout the day when you are at home and not to the WI-FI internet.
7. Keep your ears on me! By that I mean -hear me properly and all my talks. I am not a robot talking alone.
8. Don’t stop me from looking here and there while I walk. The street shopping mesmerizes me!!
9. How about going on a dinner date or valentines date in a perfect outfit? Think about it! Love this idea!
10. Please surprise me with gifts... I know you never stop me from shopping but gifts are for surprises!!
11. Let’s buy stuffs for our home. I know that isn’t really important for you but a women loves to shop for her house too!
12. No more converting those Hindi songs in Marathi........ Please!! It irritates me a lot.
13. Kiss me on my forehead everyday......
14. Don’t argue.
So, that’s it for now! Can’t recollect of something more or even if I do, will surely keep adding here. I know you are just too perfect hubby but these promises will make the life more fun! Hope you work on these petty things.