What Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Sherbet Spiced Up Lip Balm claims
· Maybelline New York launches the all new Baby Lips Spiced Up, made for the Indi pop generation specially and developed to perfectly suit the range of Indian skin tones
· With every application lips are reborn and feel supple, plump, moisturized, giving you intense care
·Baby Lips Spiced Up comes in delicious flavors - Spicy Cinnamon, Berry Sherbet, and Tropical Punch that guarantee to delight
· Pout in confidence this summer with the best lip balm in India
Price and quantity: 175 INR for 4g
My views On Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Sherbet Spiced Up Lip Balm:
This lip balm comes in a cute maroon coloured plastic tube. It’s a twisting tube for easy usage. The texture is just like baby lips and doesn’t feel sticky or heavy on lips after application. You need to reapply this every 5*6 hours, so the moisturization claim of 12 hours fails! The aroma is just too yummy something like spice /berry. This gives a soft maroon tint to the lip that isn’t too pigmented. I needed to swipe it thrice to get the colour. The shade will suit any Indian tone. I liked the maroon tint and lustre that it adds after application. The lip balm also contains SPF 20 that very well said can also be used in summer.
This surely moisturizes the lips but fails to heal dry or chapped lips. The hydration and protection part works well.
• Good packaging.
• will suit all Indian skin tones
• maroon shade.
• Non sticky.
• Nice spicy aroma.
• contains SPF 20.
• Hydrates my lips
• Travel friendly
• Ok Lasting power.
• doesn’t moisturize for 12 hour
• Chapped lips doesn’t heal by using this lip balm
Final verdict for Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Sherbet Spiced Up Lip Balm
Get this if you love lip balm with spicy aroma and tint. This will surely hydrate your lips and provide protection but don’t expect it to heal your chapped lips.