Choosing a Wedding color is a very tricky task. The colour scheme must match well to the venue and must compliment the bridal party as well. Also it’s very essential to keep the season in mind.
You can choose from many beautiful colour palettes from earthy, bright, neon’s, lights, pastels, airy and bold. But while you’re hunting for a really pretty palette for your winter wedding our post can help you choose the best.
1. Berry Pink: select them from the Berry pink tones like cranberry or raspberry to add some blushy effect to your event. Mix with ivory to make your event photo-worthy.
2. Emerald Green: combine your favourite emerald green colour with gray tones to make the wedding event look extra Elegant and romantic.
|ball dresses NZ|
3. Blushy Radiant Orchid: you surely can’t think of anything more exquisite than blush+ Radiant Orchid. They look awesome together and best suitable for winter that looks elegant, sophisticated and charming.
4. Iced Blue: love cool colour? Then you surely got to ice blue tones with gray jade. Combine these with the very romantic hue of ivory to be romance ready!
5. Brown & Gray: add natural softness to the neutral palette of browns and greys. These add a very cozy and beautiful look to the winter wedding.
Do take a look at wedding dresses NZ and share your feedback with the best colour palettes for the winter wedding. Happy holidays!