How many times have you wished looking at your favourite celebrities that you too had beautiful curls which lasted all day long? To start with, creating luscious curls is a time consuming task in itself. And if the end results are all frizzy, undefined coupled with a bad staying power, it’s like the world couldn’t get any more unfair. To save time and efforts, you need to be aware of some amazing tricks which will help you create lasting curls. You wouldn’t have to worry about them losing their shape.
1) Pay attention to your hair cut
- Never on earth would you have thought that even a haircut could play a major role in defining your curls as well as holding them throughout the day. But it does! If your hair has thick ends, there are higher chances of your curls not staying in place. Women who have hair cut in defined layers holds curls well. Do not ignore the texture of your hair. If they are rough, you will need to put in much more efforts.
2) Skip conditioner
- Yes! You read it right! While it’s said to skip shampoo and conditioner all together as fresh hair don’t make curls stay for longer, but you can manage with shampoo. Don’t condition your hair with a hair masque or conditioner to get curls that stay for a longer period of time.
3) Make use of dry shampoo
- If you have stubborn hair that make creating curls real tough, it’s best that you skip shampooing too on that very day. To lend a fresh look to your hair, take advantage of dry shampoo. Spray it from an appropriate distance to soak away the oil on your scalp and then begin with the curling ritual. If you don’t own one, buy it online at low prices by using Amazon promotional codes present on CashKaro.com.
4) Use prepping products
- Another mistake which many women make is not using the right prepping products and some not using them at all. If your hair lacks volume, use a volumizing mousse to create a thickening effect. Use a hair spray, let it dry and then start curling your hair to create long lasting curls. This technique works wonders. Although use a small amount during this step. Get such hair styling products according to your needs on India’s mega online store i.e. Flipkart. Don’t forget to avail Flipkart coupons via CashKaro.com to make big savings while shoppings.
5) Adopt the right curling iron and technique
- If you have been following the above mentioned tricks and still struggling with keeping curls in place, chances are that you have been using the wrong curling iron and techniques. There are tons of youtube tutorials today which tell how to choose the right one according to your level of easiness and hair texture. Then there are beauty gurus who offer the best techniques on how to curl hair properly.
6) Make best friends with Bobby pins
- This technique was rolled out in Cosmopolitan magazine and has saved precious time and efforts of countless number of women. It’s a life saver trick and I’m saying this because it changed the curling game for me too. When you have curled a portion of your hair, curl it around your finger, pin it to your head using a bobby pin and then remove it after some 10 minutes. Do this for all the fresh curls you do. And you will be shocked by the awesome results!
7) Spray, spray!
- Once you have done all of this, secure your curls with a generous dose of hairspray. Give them a final touch with hair spray and you are done! There are hair sprays available that have a shine property which lend a natural shine to hair. They also work wonderfully. Go for ones that offer ultra-hold.
Now get ready to make an instant style statement at your party!