I had reviewed Joy Skin Fruits Oil Control Face Wash few months back and now this brand had something that claims fairness. I love my complexion and have no intention to look fair. I bought this for its lemon content that I thought will suit my oily skin.
Let’s take a quick review of this face wash.
What Joy Skin Fruits Fairness Face Wash claims?
• Contains lemon extracts that make complexion fair to impart whitening glow.
• Helps exfoliate and cleanse the skin by removing complexion dulling impurities
• Lightens and brightens the skin, making it fairer, radiant and youthful.
• Lemon is known as natural bleach that helps to freshen and lighten skin tone.
• On application, it leaves your skin smooth, refreshed and glowing all day long.
(Lemon: Known as a natural bleach, it lightens and freshens skin)
Price of Joy Skin Fruits Fairness Face Wash
50ml for Rs. 98/-
My views about Joy Skin Fruits Fairness Face Wash
This is available in opaque green and yellow coloured tube packaging. The screw cap fits well and makes it travel friendly. The texture is slightly creamy and the colour of the product is white. Smells exactly like lemon that’s quite refreshing. It spreads easily, lathers well and is easy to rinse off.
About my views on quality, I hate it! This doesn’t cleanse the face well but strips off the natural skin oil and moisture from face. It’s too harsh on my skin and leaves it very very very dry. I observed no improvement in skin lighting as well.
Pros of Joy Skin Fruits Fairness Face Wash
1. Lemon smell.
2. Lathers well.
3. creamy texture
5. Travel friendly
Cons of Joy Skin Fruits Fairness Face Wash:
1. No skin lightning or brightening
2. Makes the skin very dry.
Will I repurchase Joy Skin Fruits Fairness Face Wash?
No –No-No! Never!!! This face wash is the worst among all I have tried till date. Skip this especially if you have dry skin.