Winter is approaching and so the need of lip balms! So I thought to give a try to this winters 1st lip butter from the renowned brand of Himalaya Herbals.
What Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter Claims?
· A unique and luxurious blend of exotic butters that provides nourishing care, keeping your lips supple, smooth and healthy all day long.
· Cocoa butter contains Vitamin E that soothes and hydrates, preventing your lips from moisture loss.
· Sal butter moisturizes and softens lips.
· Kokum butter helps prevent lips from chapping.
· Mango butter rejuvenates the skin and helps minimize lip wrinkles.
Ricinus communis Seed Oil, Cocos nucifera Oil, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Flavour, Theobroma cacao Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Garcinia indica Seed Butter, Mangifera indica Seed Butter, Shorea Robusta Seed Butter
My Views About Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
This lip balm/ butter come in a very cute and sober plastic tub that has aqua green coloured lid. This lid fits very well and ensures no leakage and travel friendly. The colour of the lip butter is off white like petroleum jelly. The texture is perfect and too soft, while it doesn’t make the lips look or feel greasy. Melts easily on the lips on application and spreads easily. The delicious smell of cocoa butter is to too yummy!
Doesn’t leave white cast on my lips. Adds a very subtle sheen and moisturizes the lips very well. Lasts for about 2 hours on eating and drinking. It’s non-tinted and thus can also be worn under all your lipsticks. The lip butter heals the cracked lips in just a day or two. I use this throughout the day and also before going to bed to feel my lips soft and plump the next morning.
Pros- Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
· Lovely packaging
· Travel friendly
· Smooth consistency
· Hydrates very well
· Non greasy on lips
· Doesn’t leave white cast
· Adds sheen
· Lovely cocoa butter smell
· Herbal ingredients
· No petroleum, silicones, artificial colours and preservatives
· Hypoallergenic & dermatologically tested
· Pocket friendly
· Easy availability
Cons- Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
· Contains No SPF
· Not be suitable for summer
Final Verdict For Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter
I am in love with this lip balm that hydrates my lips so well. Though it doesn’t contain SPF, the other features like non tinted, good texture and easy healing of chapped lips are great. The smell is awesome and so yummy too! :-;
MRBB Rating: 4.5/5
Do Leave Your Views On This Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter