Bridesmaids are just not the nearest friends of the bride, but they also play a vital role in the wedding. Thus, Bridesmaid dresses must complement the scheme of wedding colour and at the same time look in fashion.
Do check the post for some very Popular 9 Color pallates for Bridesmaid Dresses to help you decide the best dresses for your loved gals.
1. Mint: The pale green colour is the hottest trend these days. You can also get them online from PickeDDresses and this gorgeous shade for wedding will surely look the best. Team them with something in gold and white to make it look extra fab!
2. Coral: this shade is the most adored colour for beach weddings and you also get to see them on the red carpet events. This colour suits summer & autumn as well on the wedding venues.
3. Emerald: this flattering shade of the green will make your wedding stand out. You will surely love them in the photographs of your big day.
4. Blush: This is the palest shade of pink that looks flattering and even very feminine for the bridesmaid dress. This will surely look the best at any wedding theme or venue.
5. Dark Blue: dark blue colour tones are the latest trend of the season. This hue adds a very preppy style which flatters well on all skin tones. You can even choose this shade for either casual or formal weddings.
6. White: Ye, you heard it right! Your lovely bridesmaids can also wear white! They will surely not be confused with you-the bride. It’s just that bride dress styling needs to be a bit different.
7. Black: LBD’s look chic at any event and also suit all skin tones. This wardrobe staple is a must and for bridesmaid this will even be used in future for any other accession. To this edgy black dress add some hint of lace to make it look extra feminine.
8. Gray: brides love to incorporate gray hues in the color schemes. This shade is light, lower dramatic feel of black, and suits with many color schemes.
9. Nude: These Pale neutrals in vogue- they are paired lovely all-white colour code.
Do you have something to add here? Do comment below to know your favourite Colors pallates for Bridesmaid Dresses.