Fab Bag is obviously loved by all beauty and skin care lovers. This bag each month comes up with some very unique and pretty design that has few branded makeup and even beauty goodies. This beautiful surprise keeps me awaited each month to know what’s in the bag. Let's check the products that I received in Fab Bag April 2015 with zebra print over it.
Fab Bag April 2015 (nine to nine) includes:
· City Color Blush Quad - Rs 500.
· A fab post magazine.
· Denman Hair Brush - Rs 475/-
· Malawara Shower Gel - Rs 300/- for 60 ml.
· Malawara Body Lotion - Rs 390/- for 60 ml.
· Chambor Body Mist – Mystique Magnolia
My view about nine to nine FAB BAG April 2015:
The very sleek Zebra print design on the pouch of April Fab Bag made it extra special.
· Malavara Shower Gel and Body Lotion Duo: This has a very awesome and lingering fragrance that is just too good for summer season. The freshness of lime gives a best bathing experience and also rejuvenates throughout the day.
· City Color Blush Quad – Coral: This is a 4-in -1 color quad that is best for all occasion makeup use. This has sheer as well as brighter shades that can be used for even office or parties. Its powder base and this best for oily to combination skin.
· Chambor Body Mist – Mystique Magnolia: “the need of the hour” mentioned on this product is just too perfect. This has come to me as a saver in sweaty summer and I never forget to keep it handy. This body mist will never get you in the embarrassing moments with body odour.
· Denman Volumizing Black Hair Brush: the perfect widely pins with space is attached to anti-static pad which gives volume to my hair. The superior and little sturdy quality are best for everyday use.
Overall, nine to nine FAB BAG April 2015 got me some really needed products for this summer. If you want to try the products sample before investing in the fuller versions, fab bag can be a best way to experiment. Just select a subscription plan from:
· 1 month: INR 599
· 3 months: INR 1499
· 6 months: INR 2699
· 12 months: INR 4799