This came in my mailbox 2days back- Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish range that claims to be extra long-lasting. I received the range in 9 different colours of nail polish. Just take a sneak peak to these lovely shades!
Oriflame products are high-quality and The One collection not only has nail polish but beautiful lipsticks, blushes, eyeliners, eye shadows, mascaras and lip glosses among which I have reviewed many.
|, , , , , , ,|
About Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish:
These are long-lasting and high gloss nail polish that comes in beautiful vivid, bright colours & looks enchanting on nails. The Expert Gel Technology of this nail polish adds even coverage and also helps in preventing colour fade very quickly.
My view about Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish:
This has flat and little wider brush than any normal nail paint brushes. It comes in a round transparent glass bottle. The brush helps quick and precise application of nail colour. The texture is quite thick than usual and thus second layer application gets even thicker. But, you will need 3 layers of most of the shade to get the best colour. The smell is just like any other nail polish and doesn’t cause irritation. This takes a little longer time to dry and starts to chip in 2-3 days.
Lets us very quickly take a look at the shades with short description!
|, , , , , , ,|
About the shades- Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish:
1. is a very darker shade that is best for occasional or festive use. I will love this shade for winters as its beautiful dark red. This gives a creamy finish on application and you need 3 three layers to get the best nice cover.
2. is very classic Indian colour red. This is surely a favourite colour of any Indian woman. Its Chic, looks stylish and at the same time very feminine!
3. is a best coral nail polish shade to flaunt this summer. This is bright orange-red that has very minimal shimmer in it. I like! You will need 3 three layers to get nice cover.
4. is a very poppy shade in purple-pink that is suitable for any occasion, even for office. This is a bright pink shade with purple hue.
5. is my favourite shade among all. It’s a gorgeous raspberry-red- pink shade that is best for any season! I am planning to flaunt shade this wedding season.
6. is girly-girly Barbie-pink nail colour that is best to be applied any time of the year.
7. is a very darker purple colour that is best for winters to feel some warmth. Beautiful!
9. has a very soft tan in pink shade that will suit many outfits.
You can get these nail polishes for Rs.199 each.