Hello my lovely followers....
Today I am here with a day cream review. Let’s check if it’s lived up to its claim.
What Sattvik Organics Saffron Care Mattifying Day Cream claims?
Sattvik Organics offers this ‘Saffron Care Day Cream’ that is all you need to pamper your skin. Enriched with natural ingredients and the goodness of saffron, this mattifying day cream will make your skin fairer, softer and more radiant.
· Replenishes and rehydrates skin
· Unique zero oil formulation
· Visibly enhances complexion
· Keeps skin soft and supple
· Protects skin from sunburn, blemishes and pigmentation
Price of Sattvik Organics Saffron Care Mattifying Day Cream:
· INR 149 for 40 g.
· INR 249 for 100 g.
Ingredients list of Sattvik Organics Saffron Care Mattifying Day Cream:
· Demineralised water,
· Mineral Oil,
· Aloe vera extract,
· Vitamin E,and
How to apply:
· You can massage this gently in a very soft circular motion.
· Let it absorb in the skin
· Leave this on the face for the whole dayMy view about Sattvik Organics Saffron Care Mattifying Day Cream:
Sattvik Organics Saffron Care Mattifying Day Cream comes in a plastic tub that is white in colour. This has peachy cover and also the colour of the cream is saffron white. The texture of the cream is thick, but creamy that makes it easy to apply and spread. It has PA+++ & SPF30 that ensures that you stay sun protected outside. Just little cream is needed for application that will moisturize the skin really well. With more amount application the skin can looks greasy and thus a no-no for oily skinned beauties!!!
On medium to dry skin, this gives a matte finish. This is also a good cream, if you are looking something for winter seasons. This has failed to live up to its claim to improve the skin complexion & texture with the regular use. But, this defiantly doesn’t cause any irritation on the skin to breakouts.
· Good brand
· Includes saffron as an ingredients
· Has uva & uvb protection
· Suitable for medium to dry skin types
· Needs small amount for application
· Spreads easily
· Good creamy texture
· Good packaging
· Travel friendly
· Pocket friendly
· Easy availability at ayurvedic stores
Cons of Sattvik Organics Saffron Care Mattifying Day Cream:
Contain mineral oil
· Not suitable for oily skin
· Can get greasy when applied in more quantity
Will I buy Sattvik Organics Saffron Care Mattifying Day Cream again?
No, as I have oily skin. But, will surely recommend this to dry skin beauties. This is a good cream for them. It will defiantly moisturize their skin.