Kajal is something that I really can’t do without. I have to apply kajal while leaving out, or my empty eyes make me feel lost in the crowd. Thus, this makes the most essential products in my make up kitty.
What L’Oreal Kajal Magique Black claims?
Precise, intense and bold create the blackest black line with the L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique that defines your gorgeous eyes and gives you smudge-proof, water-proof all-day wear.
· L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique is powered with a new generation formula and mineral pigments for a deep intense color payoff
· Along with providing a great finish, it is also enriched with ingredients like Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil Esters and Vitamin C Derivative, which provide extraordinary care and a soothing feeling to the eyes
· Supremely Black and Doubles up as a Darker-than-night Eyeliner: The innovative formula and mineral pigments give you an intense and rich black color payoff that looks dramatic
· Provides Great Finish: The creamy Kajal Magique goes smoothly when applied and doesn’t budge after drying to give you a great finish
· What’s more, it’s enriched with nourishing Vitamin E, cocoa butter and olive oil esters that provide care
· Lasts for upto 12 hours: The waterproof formula doesn’t budge and stays intact from 9 a
· m to 9 p
· m – that’s through your entire work day
· Ophthalmologically Tested: The formula is tested and found gentle enough to be used by contact lens wearers
Price of Loreal Kajal Magique Black: Rs 245
How to use:
· To use it as kajal draw a precise line along your water line or lash line.
· To use it as eyeliner glide it on the upper lid. Use multiple strokes for added effect.
My view about Loreal Kajal Magique Black:
This kajal comes in a nice black and pink packaging that is very easy to handle. This needs about 5 to 6swipes to get the perfect jet black shade. The stay of this kajal is also very low, just about 3 hours and it starts fading. This also smudges a little, but doesn’t irritate my eyes. I have also applied this on the upper lids and it stays there for 6 hours. The texture of the kajal is very smooth that helps in easy application. It contains cocoa butter; Vitamin E and olive oil that makes it glide very easily. This claims to be Water proof, but fails to be smudge proof. It is tested by ophthalmologists that ensure that it is also ideal for contact lens users
· Pocket friendly
· Good packaging
· Travel friendly
· Glides easily
· Doesn’t irritate my eyes
· Good texture
· Ok stay time
· Easy availability
· Can be used by contact lens uses
Cons of Loreal Kajal Magique Black:
· Not so good pigmentation
· Needs 5-6 swipes to get the colour
Will I recommend Loreal Kajal Magique Black?
No, I will neither buy nor will recommend Loreal Kajal Magique as there are other good kajal in the range lower than this and also that gives good colour. This of course has a good texture that helps it to spread easily, but there is a pigmentation problem. Thus, I can say it’s just a 1 time try kajal.