Hi my lovely readers,
Today I have a review on Himalaya Herbals refreshingfruit Pack. Let’s check a quick pros and cons about this product. .
What Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack claims?
Himalaya’s Refreshing Fruit Pack blends together a host of natural fruity ingredients that leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and soft.
Extracts of Papaya, Fig, Crab Apple, Cucumber and Fuller’s Earth, nourish the skin and improve skin glow. Our Refreshing Fruit Pack cools the skin, smoothening it and removing deeply embedded impurities.
of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack:
· Papaya is a key ingredient in skin whitening products because it contains papain, a natural enzyme that promotes skin renewal and cell turnover. It helps in exfoliating the skin to reveal newer cells and has restorative properties that soften the skin. Papaya is rich in vitamins A, C and E, and other antioxidants that help give skin the moisture and protection it needs. In addition, the nutrients contained in the papaya fruit help heal the skin.
· Fig has a cooling effect, which refreshes and rejuvenates the skin. It is also rich in antioxidants.
· Crab Apple is a rich source of vitamins and prevents skin cell degeneration and premature skin aging.
· Cucumber is an excellent toner as it immediately tightens open pores. The abundance of antioxidants and silica within cucumbers rejuvenates the skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth.
· Fuller's Earth is primarily used to lighten the skin. It has cooling and anti-inflammatory properties that remove deep-seated dirt and skin pollutants.
Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack:
50 gm for Rs. 70/-
50g and 100g.
Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack:
· Clean your face and neck area with Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk.
· Apply this fruit Pack evenly on the face and neck.
· Don’t apply around the eyes and mouth area.
· Keep this for 10-15 minutes to dry.
· Rinse or take off with the help of wet sponge/towel.
My views about Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack:
Fruit packs have always attracted me, as they have amazing fragrance and natural qualities. This comes in a convenient squeezy tube plastic tube that has a flip open cap. This makes it travel friendly and even hygienic to use. The texture is medium that is not very thick or runny. This helps it to spread easily on the skin and easy application. You can apply a thick layer evenly in upward strokes to get the best benefit. The fragrance is nice fruity but too strong, this may be a problem for some. But, the worst problem is, it gives me zits and that’s a reason I don’t like this. This may only be a problem with my oily skin, maybe it will suit dry to normal skin. The pack on application stings for some time that goes away as it starts drying. The drying process takes about 20-25 minutes. I think dry skin will feel stretchy with this face pack. Thus, I advise to use toner and lotion after you wash off the pack. This defiantly has not cured my acne problem as claimed.
Pros of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack:
· Pocket friendly
· travel friendly
· good packaging
· requires less quantity
· easy application
· spreads easily
· good texture
· fruity smell
Cons of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack:
· not suitable for oily skin, as it adds acne
· doesn’t live up to its claim
· Stings for few minutes
· Strong fragrance
Rating of Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack:
Will I repurchase Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack?
No, this is defiantly not a face pack for me. This adds zits on my skin and doesn’t do any good thing either. You can get this if you have normal skin, as it’s a very economic face pack that may give you at least something that it claims like regular skin refreshment.