Hello my lovely readers,
Today, I have a review for Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner. I normally use L'Oreal Professionnel X-Tenso Care Conditioner, as I am advised by a parlor due to hair straightening. This was a sample received, hence I had to try and review this. Thus, I gave this to my mom for trying and here is the Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner Review after the trail for a month.
Let me give you a sneak peak of Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner.
Price of Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner:
Price – Rs 59 for 75 ml
Pantene Hair Fall Control Conditioner a luxurious and nutrition rich conditioner that will leave your hair feeling softer so less breakage and hair fall occurs.
Details of Pantene Hair Fall Control Conditioner (75 ml)
· Pantene Hair Fall Control Conditioner is ideal for men and women and suits the hair care needs of your entire family so that everybody enjoys lustrous hair
· Perfected by Pantene to reduce hair fall, this conditioner ensures that after every shampoo wash, the damage caused is reduced by wrapping each strand in a silky textured cream
· When your hair is coated with this conditioner, the risk of damage and breakage is eliminated so you enjoy thick and strong hair always
· This conditioner nourishes the length of your hair so you can enjoy locks that are protected and shielded from the harmful effects of the sun and other factors leading to wear and tear.
Ingredients of Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner: Water, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Linalool, Butyphenyl Methypropional ,Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzonate, Benzyl Salicylate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Directions to Use:
· Gently squeeze off the water from the hair after shampoo.
· Apply and spread the conditioner on the palms.
· Apply this on your hair, leaving your scalp.
· Leave this for 5 minutes
· Rinse thoroughly for soft and smooth hair.
My view about Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner:
Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner has white coloured packaging that comes in a plastic bottle and a golden cap. This bottle is very light weight and very convenient to carry. This has a Thick and creamy texture with white colour conditioner. They are also available in various sizes and the smallest size cost Rs. 59. Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner has a soft and sober smell, just like any other Pantene shampoos and stays for some hours. This surely does make your hair smooth and soft hair, but not to n great extent. Hence, it is better to avoid being in misconception of getting the most beautiful conditioned hair. This also doesn’t lives up to its claim to reduce hair-fall problem.
Pros of Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner:
· Softens hair
· Good texture
· Has fresh fragrance
· Friendly packaging
· Travel friendly
· Easily available.
Cons of Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner:
· Doesn’t reduce hair fall.
· Contains chemicals
· Doesn’t really makes my hair too soft or shiny
Will I Repurchase Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner?
No, I wouldn’t be buying this Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner again. As, this hasn’t lived up to its claim to reduce hair fall. This surely makes my hair smooth and soft, but to a very small extent. Though, you can give this a try if you are looking for a budget conditioner.
Rating for Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Conditioner:
***This was a PR sample. I am not compensated for writing and the review is 100% true and correct as per my experience.